Our Pay As You Save Program
Our Pay As You Save program in a nutshell, is the reason you and many others can finally afford to switch to clean, free solar energy. With no money upfront or out of pocket cost.
If you, like many people, are struggling with power bills, P.A.Y.S. will help. The kicker is getting a SunEnergy Solar system installed with no out of pocket expense to you. The energy savings you’ll immediately start making will cover your monthly repayments.
Is that empowerment that you want?
Saving With Sun Energy Solar Finance. Saving bill stress. Saving Money. Saving Energy. Saving the environment.
You, your family, your home and your life. All empowered by SunEnergy.
Pay As You Save makes a switch to solar possible for you.
P.A.Y.S. saves and empowers.
Our ‘Pay As You Save’ program has opened the door for so many more homes and businesses to go solar without the stress of large deposits and high repayments.
How P.A.Y.S. empowers you
A SunEnergy Solar Consultant will work with you to discover exactly how you use your energy to plan and design the right solar system for your family and home.
Our friendly financial consultants will check your eligibility and establish a finance repayment plan that’s comfortably affordable for your household.
Highly experienced, certified and accredited Clean Energy Council technicians will install your system with care and precision. Then, they’ll take time to run you through the basics of the system and answer any questions.
You’ll save money from day one. Your electricity bill will become lighter and, as electricity prices go up, so will your savings.
Solar P.A.Y.S. Benefits*
Here’s how SunEnergy’s P.A.Y.S. Solar ticks empowerment boxes for you;
- P.A.Y.S. makes the switch to solar affordable
- P.A.Y.S. gets your solar system installed with no out of pocket expense
- P.A.Y.S. qualification for finance assures you’ll cover payments
- Solar P.A.Y.S. means you’re saving energy debt stress and your environment
- Solar P.A.Y.S. means less need for spiralling, fossil-fueled electricity
- Solar P.A.Y.S. will start saving your energy costs immediately
- Solar P.A.Y.S. really pays!
*Terms and Conditions Apply – Please contact SunEnergy on 1800 786 765 for details. Pay As You Save customers will receive an electricity bill from their electricity retailers in addition to their fortnightly repayments plus associated fees.
What our customers say
SunEnergy have helped everyday Australians just like you.
- “Was such an easy process from start to finish. Any queries were dealt with promptly. The installation team were excellent and took the time to work through the installation with me. They made sure the set up was the best that could be done at the site, maximising the output of the system. Really positive experience all round.” Travis How on Google Reviews
- “I hardly had any questions, because they answered the questions that normal people would have. I’ve got no problem recommending them to anybody.” Linda – Windsor Gardens, SA
- “Update – Just received our first “solar only” power bill and we’re $100 in credit, I thought the solar would just offset our usage and not actually make money – it was the first time a power bill has been a nice surprise! Jon’s a legend, took the time to talk me through every aspect of solar power for a rookie like me. I had the most basic of knowledge but knew solar was an easy way forward (we use about 7KW per day), so when their call centre cold-called me it was simply good timing. Knowing their local and not overseas was reassuring, and they had various packages to suit, from basic supplementary solar to producing enough to put back into the grid and pave the way for a battery system in future. Their instal team were super friendly and walked me through the iPhone app so I can monitor the progress, it’s now summer and we’re producing approx. 30KW on sunny days.” Mark Tipple on Google Reviews
- “The guys at SunEnergy just seemed very confident in what they’re doing, and confident in their product. There was no pressure – you make the decision in your own time.” Ashley – Globe Derby, SA
- “The pay as you save system was perfect for us, and for anyone that can’t afford to buy it outright, I highly recommend that this is the way to go.” Paul – Sheidow Park, SA