What our customers say
SunEnergy have helped everyday Australians just like you.
- “Was such an easy process from start to finish. Any queries were dealt with promptly. The installation team were excellent and took the time to work through the installation with me. They made sure the set up was the best that could be done at the site, maximising the output of the system. Really positive experience all round.” Travis How on Google Reviews
- “I hardly had any questions, because they answered the questions that normal people would have. I’ve got no problem recommending them to anybody.” Linda – Windsor Gardens, SA
- “Update – Just received our first “solar only” power bill and we’re $100 in credit, I thought the solar would just offset our usage and not actually make money – it was the first time a power bill has been a nice surprise! Jon’s a legend, took the time to talk me through every aspect of solar power for a rookie like me. I had the most basic of knowledge but knew solar was an easy way forward (we use about 7KW per day), so when their call centre cold-called me it was simply good timing. Knowing their local and not overseas was reassuring, and they had various packages to suit, from basic supplementary solar to producing enough to put back into the grid and pave the way for a battery system in future. Their instal team were super friendly and walked me through the iPhone app so I can monitor the progress, it’s now summer and we’re producing approx. 30KW on sunny days.” Mark Tipple on Google Reviews
- “The guys at SunEnergy just seemed very confident in what they’re doing, and confident in their product. There was no pressure – you make the decision in your own time.” Ashley – Globe Derby, SA
- “The pay as you save system was perfect for us, and for anyone that can’t afford to buy it outright, I highly recommend that this is the way to go.” Paul – Sheidow Park, SA