SunEnergy is very proud to be a SolarEdge Preferred Partner. We are only one of a handful of solar retailers Australia wide that has this honour. With a strong alliance with a global expert in the solar industry this only adds to our long list of accreditations.
What this means for you, the customer.
Now being a preferred partner for SolarEdge this adds a whole wealth of benefits and reassurances for our customers.
- Increased levels of support.
- Access to their latest technologies first.
- Access to their wealth of knowledge from their years of global solar experience.
Who are SolarEdge
SolarEdge are one of the worlds leading solar manufacturers. They design and create the planets leading solar systems that go beyond your typical string system. When you get SolarEdge installed, you get a future proofed optimised system. The benefits of SolarEdge are countless, however our favourite features are:
- Optimised solar panels that produce more power than a typical string system.
- Solar systems that even perform in partial shade…this is a game changer!
- Safe DC where all panels automatically reduce to 1V in case of human contact protecting your family and home.
- Zigbee controller that allows you to control individual appliances and high power sources on your home to power with solar power. This is great for pools, air conditioners and electric vehicles
- Electric vehicle chargers can be directly connected to a SolarEdge system
- All systems are battery ready
Moving forward with SolarEdge
One of the great things about SolarEdge over other solar manufacturers are the fact they are creating systems of the future, TODAY! All our systems even now are future proofed and as new adaptable technologies become available, they become available to you as a customer too.
Imagine a day where your solar system powers your entire house all year round and your electric vehicle runs essentially for free. The reality about this statement is that that reality is already here with the products SunEnergy and SolarEdge offers.
You can read more about SolarEdge and their products here.