A new benchmark in solar energy solutions.
In everything we do at SunEnergy, we put our customers needs and wants first.
We are simply empowering Australians like you to effectively harness nature’s power for good – to help you combat spiralling energy costs, improve your family’s future and protect the environment.
How SunEnergy solar works
SunEnergy empowers you to start producing your own clean, renewable
electricity while the sun shines.
- Sun shines onto the solar panels on your roof producing Direct Current
- This DC electricity is transmitted from the solar panels (modules) to an
inverter, converting the DC electricity to Alternating Current (AC).
- The AC electricity is transmitted to your home’s distribution system,
supplying electric power as required throughout daylight hours.*
- With a SunEnergy Battery Storage system, that solar-generated
electricity can be stored at your home, and used when there’s no sunlight.
- Excess electricity that’s not used during the day is fed back into the
power grid for a feed-in tariff.
*During non-sunlight hours, if you do not have battery storage, you will use normal electricity from the grid.
You can afford our high-quality solar solution
Our $0 deposit Pay As You Save (PAYS) finance solution means you can
afford the best quality solar system.
Bringing you leading solar panels, inverters and batteries
You can tell a brand by the company it keeps. And SunEnergy’s partners
are world-class leaders.
Canadian Solar – Our trusted flagship panel with proven results
- Latest Technology – Poly, Mono, PERC & Split-Cell Options
- Insurance-Backed Warranty – 12 Year Product / 25 Year Linear Performance
- High Cell Efficiency – 18.96%
- Canadian Company – Established in 2001 in Ontario, Canada
- Local Support – Australian Head Office in Cremorne, VIC
- Global Success – Customers in over 150 countries globally
- Tier 1 – A global leading manufacturer of solar PV modules & solar energy solutions
Goodwe Inverter – A powerhouse of value & reliability
- Cutting edge research & technology development
- Incredible extended warranty options
- Lowest start-up voltage for improved production window
- Online portal for monitoring and fault reporting
- 10 safety measures
- Fan-less build – Low noise & no moving parts
- IP65 Dust and Waterproof
Q-Cells Solar Panel – European engineering at its finest
- Cells designed and engineered in Germany
- Exclusive world leading Q.Antum technology
- 12 Year Product & 25 Year Linear Performance Warranty
- Highly Efficient with ≥18.6% Cell Efficiency
- Secure company with rich history established in 1952
- Local Support – Australian Head Office in Sydney, NSW
SolarEdge – The ultimate optimised solar solution for any conditions
- Individual panel optimisation and monitoring
- Unlimited panel layout and design capabilities for complex roofs
- Superior Efficiency (97.6%) & Smart Energy Management Control
- IP65 Rated – Indoor and outdoor install
- Local Support – Australian Head Office in Collingwood, VIC
- Australia’s first SMART panel with built-in optimisers
- 15 Year Product & 25 Year Linear Performance Warranty
- Industry leading Panel Efficiency (18.3%)
- “Was such an easy process from start to finish. Any queries were dealt with promptly. The installation team were excellent and took the time to work through the installation with me. They made sure the set up was the best that could be done at the site, maximising the output of the system. Really positive experience all round.” Travis How on Google Reviews
- “I hardly had any questions, because they answered the questions that normal people would have. I’ve got no problem recommending them to anybody.” Linda – Windsor Gardens, SA
- “The guys at SunEnergy just seemed very confident in what they’re doing, and confident in their product. There was no pressure – you make the decision in your own time.” Ashley – Globe Derby, SA
- “The pay as you save system was perfect for us, and for anyone that can’t afford to buy it outright, I highly recommend that this is the way to go.” Paul – Sheidow Park, SA